iTech Workshop (iTech) has created the following privacy statement in order to demonstrate its policy on privacy. This current effort is only to promote ethics, quality and best business practices as iTech is committed to protecting your privacy. iTech does not engage in the practice of selling or trading personal data to other companies for promotional purposes.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for iTech. This site may contain links to other sites. iTech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of such sites.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, our Web-site may at various occasions require you to give us contact information like your name and email address and other personal information. We use the contact information only to respond to your queries or send you information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing request the same to us by return mail. We may use your personal information to make this Web Site more relevant for your needs and create and publish content that may be useful to you.
- iTech may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on iTech or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of iTech and its family of Web sites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of iTech employees, users of iTech's products or services, or members of the public.
- Your information may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which iTech or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- When you give us personal information, iTech will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
This Policy is governed by the laws of New Delhi, India, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under or out of this Policy shall lie exclusively subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the state of Karnataka, India. If any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid by a court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Policy, which shall remain in full force and effect.
We are not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages. Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance.
The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.
By accessing this website, the user agrees that iTech Workshop will not be liable to pay any compensation for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use of the information and / or material contained in this website or from user's access of other material on the internet via web links from this website.
All content on the Site, used in any manner through subscribed or unsubscribed Services, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), including but not limited to the trademarks, trade-names viz. iTech Workshop®, expEDIum®, expEDIum Medical Billing Solution®, expEDIum Claims Portal®, expEDIum RCM Services®, expEDIum Medical Billing®, and in the material contained in this website are the proprietary property of the iTech Workshop, its users or its licensors with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission, except as eligible for use of the Site.
We hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the state of Karnataka, India
Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. iTech expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
iTech makes no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the services will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages.
Notice for users using the demo software
Notice further demands the following from the user:
- That the user / prospective client shall enter into the system only to access test data and not data enter any live / production data or patient information,
- That the data provided in the demo system is 'de-identified' and provided only for demonstration and review purposes,
- We specifically forbid from taking screen captures or passing on the login information to any current or future competitors.
- The system availability is not guaranteed and that the data entered would not be preserved and data be removed sporadically.
Notice for users using iTech Blog
This statement is to demonstrate the policy & privacy of ITECH WORKSHOP PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY’s blog site where it is available at www.itechws.com/blog/. This effort is only to promote healthy ethical, quality, non-offensive related content and provides free information about healthcare industry and in particular RCM, Medical Billing, HIPAA & Claims Processing arena. We do not entertain to engage in the practice of selling or trading personal information or visitor information to other third party companies for promotional purposes. We do, however, capture some information for internal metrics.
Terms & Conditions for payment gateway
- We have integrated a payment gateway facility to receive payments from international clients.
- This payment gateway is powered by CC Avenue and ventured with HDFC bank.
- There is a charge of up to 3% per transaction when anyone opts to pay via Payment Gateway.
- We are restricting our payment gateway access from public viewing.
- We have added a Login page to access our payment gateway portal.
- iTech shall share the link and Login credentials for Logging into the payment portal to process the payments.
Refund and Cancellation policy
- Currently, we do not have an Auto Refund process.
- Hence, we request our clients to note the order ID once logging into our payment portal.
- In case of any Refund request, it must be made via email@example.com stating the Order ID and Reason for the refund request to be manually processed by iTech along with HDFC bank.