As a user of our iTech Blog, you have some important responsibilities. Remember any content or comment you want to post on iTech Workshop Blog site should be under following guidelines.
- A favorable comment on the respective blog topics.
- A relevant query leads to the positive impacts.
- A related ethical reply for any comment or query.
- A healthy informational hyperlink which is related to the respective blog topics.
- An unwanted comment which leads to offending others.
- An unwanted reply to a query which leads towards critical situations.
- An unwanted promotional/spam hyperlinks which trigger for non-standard/second-rate websites.
- Can register here to get an account to iTech for sharing your own content.
- Contents/Topics should be strictly related to USA Healthcare Industry.
- Blog content should be between 450 to 800 and an extract with 30 to 60 words.
- Images/Videos are allowed which is standard impacts to the content.
- We do not entertain any duplicate contents, offended to a person, country, leads to personal/national issues & non-USA healthcare related.
- We strictly forbid for the explicit promotion of any type of company, software, services, & advertisements.
- We strictly prohibit for the contents related to religious, community, second-rated information’s, non-English languages, characters, HTML elements & symbols etc.
NOTE: iTech has sole authority to take any decisions based on mentioned Do’s & Don’ts for readers/visitors and contributors/freelancers. We are not responsible for violating the rules & regulations on Do’s & Don’ts mentioned. Please refer the privacy statement o blog users at http://www.itechws.com/terms.html